Dr. Wong's Services
How Your Family Can Benefit:
- Retirement Planning (increase your income)
- Reduce Taxes and Risk on Your Investments
- ROTH IRA’s (enjoy tax-free income from your retirement accounts for up to three generations)
- Sell Major Assets without Capital Gains tax
- Private Pensions with secure lifetime income
- IRA and 401(k) Roll-over Strategies
- Family Estate Planning (passing assets the way YOU WANT!)
- Multi-generational IRA’s (leave 2 – 10 times the income to your spouse, kids and grandkids)
- Real Estate Investments for cash flow and future capital appreciation
- Solar Business Equipment Leasing for major tax savings and a long-term high income
Public Speaking and Education:
- Public speaking to all sorts of groups: trade associations; churches; service clubs such as Rotary, Kiwanis, and Lions; real estate groups; CPA’s; and housing communities such as RV & mobile home parks and senior communities such as Sun Lakes and Sun Cities, AZ;Medical Professionals, such as Dentists, Physicians, Chiropractors, Veterinarians, Optometrists, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners and Nurses.
"He was able to engage and captivate an audience for two hours with his financial candor, insight, humor and outstanding speaking skills ...""
Adult Programs, Chandler Hamilton Library
"I am delighted to report that your seminar is the best one I have ever attended! The information you provided really helped me understand the ins and outs of federal benefits. God bless the work you do and the people you help. It is rare to find caring individuals who not only do a job they love ... but also do it in the spirit of serving others at the same time"
Marilyn R. Branson
Attendee at Tucson Veterans Administration seminar
"He was not selling any financial product, he was educating those who came to listen and learn about better ways of investing ..."
Member of RISE Lifelong Learning Group at Rio Salado Community College
"In all of our years of doing business with various banks, stockbrokers and credit unions, we are of the opinion that we should have met him earlier in our lives ..."
Robert & Phyllis Wilson